Saturday, April 11, 2015

Layout Challenge - Earn a Coupon

Have you checked out my store yet? It is 40% for the first two weeks in celebration of my grand opening at Scraps 'n Pieces. Well here is your chance for an even better deal! I am running a layout challenge.



Here are the rules of the challenge:
1. Purchase a product from my store (Day Dreams 'n Designs) at SNP CLICK HERE
2. Create a layout (quick pages do not count) with any one kit and post it to my SNP gallery or my FB page.
3. Email me your name, order #, and a link to your posted layout.
4. I will send you a coupon equal to the amount you paid for the product used to make your layout. You may use any one kit or bundle. For example if you purchased the Just Like Mom Big Bundle for $4.37, and the Winter Wonders kit for $2.99 and you make your layout using Winter Wonders, your coupon will be for $2.99. Or if you use the Just Like Mom Bundle for your layout then your coupon will be for $4.37.
5. Layout challenge ends Thursday, April 16th. 
6. All coupons will be sent on Monday April 20th. Coupons will be valid until Friday April 24th.
7. Coupons are only good for products in my store Day Dreams 'n Designs. They may not be used for products in the other designers stores at SNP.
8. Limit 1 coupon per person.

No comments:

Post a Comment