Sunday, June 15, 2014

SNP June Blog Train Freebie - Summer of Fun!

Here is my blog train freebie for the SNP June blog train. I am currently taking the designer mentor class at SNP. As part of the class we had to create two of our own textures. One of them is now my favorite texture and you get it on this paper pack! And in about 5 weeks you can also get the full kit I am making for free in the SNP gallery. I am in the intermediate class but if you want some free mini kits check out the SNP gallery because the advanced class has posted their first week mini's there for download until next Thursday or Friday!

Now here is your paper pack freebie, click on the preview to download from google docs:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8ZBn7k0TVxvZTJIVU9oS2V4T0E/edit?usp=sharing

I am the last stop on the train but here are the rest of the stops in case you missed any:

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing the cardstock ... it's always nice to have some solids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing the cardstock with all of us. -Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many thanks for your part of this train!
    :) Mags

    ReplyDelete